· Accountable for student recruitment target
· Execute the agreed strategies for the Singapore market in order to achieve the team target for student recruitment
· Conduct regular and timely follow-up with prospective students
· Provide accurate and prompt advice with regards to admission requirements and program benefits to prospective students
· Performance reporting
· Provide market intelligence to the Regional Manager on marketing opportunities
· Ensure all activities within the region accord with the requirements of EduTrust
· Ensure all documentation required by EduTrust, the agent management framework and JCUS policy framework is completed and stored in an exemplary manner
· Ensure all activities accord with the requirement of EduTrust, SQC, and other Quality requirements.
· Perform ad-hoc duties and/or other duties as assigned by Reporting Officer
Key Selection Criteria
· Tertiary level qualification in Marketing preferred
· Minimum 3 years relevant working experience preferably in the education/recruitment industry (Candidates without 3 years working experience but with a proven track record of achieving results will also be considered)
· High level of communications skills
· Ability to work as a team member
· Able to multi-task and deliver under tight deadlines
· Able to work independently and under pressure
· Pro-active attitude and constantly strive to improve work efficiency
· Experience with CRM system (e.g. Salesforce) preferred but not essential
Please send in your application via https://careers.jcu.edu.sg/cw/en/listing
Assistant Manager: SGD 43,000- SGD 71,000
Closing Date: 20 December 2022
We thank you for your interest and regret we are only able to notify shortlisted candidates. The University reserves the right to invite applications or, alternatively, not to make an appointment.
The Singapore campus of James Cook University (registered as James Cook University Pte Ltd in Singapore) is a wholly owned company of James Cook University Australia. The University offers Bachelor & Master Programs in Business, Psychology, Information Technology & Education at the Singapore campus of James Cook University.