· Responsible for the operation and preventive maintenance of facility-related equipment: HVAC, M&E, fire protection system, plumbing, AV system, etc.
· Coordinate and liaise well with contractors on repair and replacement work
· Carry out regular inspection to the building and facilities.
· Troubleshoots minor maintenance problems involving electrical, structural, plumbing, and equipment repair or replacement.
· Perform general building repair works, plumbing works, electrical works, etc.
· Attend to complains/ feedback on building amenities
· Ensure campus day to day activities, events, classroom schedules etc are in order and organized.
· Report unsafe act or workplace condition and comply to regulatory and EHS requirement
Key selection criteria
· At least a NTC / NITEC in Air-conditioning / Mechanical / Facilities Management or equivalent.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in residential / commercial / industrial facilities maintenance.
· Experience in performing preventive maintenance and troubleshooting ACMV.
· Experience in performing handyman functions, including minor and routine painting, electrical wiring and other related maintenance activities.
· Must be able to work shifts and weekends.
· Good standard in MS Office.
· High level of initiative and independence.
· Able to multitask and deliver results in a fast paced environment.
· Demonstrated ability to accept responsibility and work effectively both independently and within a team.